Cherry Blossoms




I've been so busy lately juggling between making time to make art and preparing for the time when work starts again. I have been through some truly frustrating trials lately, but even so, I don't ever want to get too busy for my love. He naturally got a little pouty about it, last week, as I was consumed with pouring all my time into Art or Work, or any plethora of other obligatory tasks that "adulting" forces upon one. He made me promise to go on a date last weekend, but I was busy :(. So I made it up to him the following weekend. I spent a lot of time thinking where should we go, what should we do and MOST IMPORTANTLY: What should I wear?

He has a thing for that little frilly pink silk romper I wore on my birthday, I swear. Ever since we had that fling in Loran, he's crazy for that, but once I decided I wanted to go see the cherry blossoms, he changed his mind... BARELY. Once I made up my mind where I wanted to go, I was wearing this tiny cream floral minidress with a tawny fur coat- real sexy looking and he says "UGH! Just go like that!"

First of All...

Confused meme face png, Picture #1874991 confused meme face png

Secondly...

Boi Hand GIFs | Tenor
Jesus take the wheel!

Anyway, I wanted it to be really special, so I went to buy a kimono. I saw a really sexy one- red/black/and white with a gorgeous spider lily pattern, but it's definitely spring now and there was this big bow in the front. It was still really pretty though.

And as much as I liked it, long sleeves and all, I remembered reading once upon a time in Memoirs of a Geisha, that the bow in the front was how prostitutes used to wear them so they could undo them more easily.
* EXiA * Sarara Kimono White
So yeah.. not a good look.

After looking around for a couple hours, dragging bae around like he was with me at the mall,
Boyfriend complaining included!

I finally found the perfect blue kimono. Modest and intricate. Sure, he waited, bored to death for me to do that part. But when he finally saw me in it, his eyes softened and he hugged me like it was well worth the wait. I'm so blessed he is a patient man, even when he isn't.





 ❤Aishiteru❤

Comments