Bebe Collector Cards

 I just spent 41 days in the Psych hospital... I am ashamed to say.

... And I don't know if I'll ever be the same again. I wanted so badly once I left that sallow place, to go back to doing all the things I love, but they all feel so faraway now. They feel like a waste of time against an emergent clock of reality. I need a job/income. I need to grow up and act more like an adult. To put away, even if for a short while, the childish things that have been sustaining my joy, for balance.

I am grateful, I am capable; these affirmations are what I need to focus on at this time, since my reality is staring and bearing down upon me that so much can change in just 40 days it can even be the self. I am generally waiting for the next inspiration to strike because as far as AI art and my use of it, recently, is concerned, I'm loving it! Well I was. 

The ORDEAL of psych was something that is still not entirely put in my rearview, even though that was the mindset the entire time I was there. It's not okay. I'm not okay. Not yet, but maybe with some prayer. I can be. So pray for me. Please.🥺

























I just wanna get my Mojo back.


Comments